Book Your FREE Consultation 

laser clinic essex southend on sea body aesthetics logo

Call: 01702 346527

Search
Close this search box.

Infrared Sauna in Essex, Southend-on-Sea

Detoxify The Body

Our Infrared sauna in Essex, Southend-on-Sea creates the same infrared heat that is produced by the sun minus the harmful ultraviolet waves.

The heat penetrates deep into the muscle and joints, meanwhile penetrating the skin to detoxify the body of built-up toxins by increasing the blood circulation and stimulating sweat glands.

Treatment

xxx

Nº of Sessions

xxx

Procedure Time

xxx

Recovery Time

xxx

Pain Scale

xxx

Price Range

xxx

infrared sauna essex southend on sea body aesthetics 1

Infrared Sauna in Essex, Southend-on-Sea

What are the Benefits?

Our sauna promotes wellness and beauty, it helps with pain relief (regional and chronic), weight loss, improved energy, stress reduction, high blood pressure and it will also boost collagen levels to help towards a more youthful appearance.

It can be used for detoxification of the body, which can optimise the efficiency of the immune system.

Sweating is one of the body’s natural ways to remove toxins. As a result, a detox helps avoid disease, prevent illness and improve general health and vitality.

Muscle Pain Relief

Boost Immune System

Detoxification

Ease Joint Pain

Stress Reduction

Improves Skin

Infrared Sauna in Essex, Southend-on-Sea

Who is it for?

For anyone looking to detoxify the body and promote the feeling of well-being in the body.

It is perfect if you can’t tolerate the excessive heat and humidity seen in traditional saunas.

infrared sauna essex southend on sea body aesthetics 2
infrared sauna essex southend on sea man

Infrared Sauna in Essex, Southend-on-Sea

What's Involved?

While a traditional sauna will raise the air temperature inside, our infrared saunas use infrared light to heat the body directly, meaning that waves penetrate into the body for a deep heating action.

The sauna only heats 20% of the air, leaving 80% of the heat available to heat your body.

In just 30 minutes, you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated in the warmth of our infrared Sauna. Helping to reduce stress and release built up tension.

Infrared Sauna in Essex, Southend-on-Sea

A Range of Treatments

Select from the images below to find out more about the service we offer.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch using the button.

Laser Treatments

Our laser treatments are as technically advanced as they get.

We can aid with acne, hair removal, skin rejuvenation, pigmentation and lots more.

IPL Treatments

They are extremely successful and effective and can treat a variety of skin conditions including hirsutism (excessive hair growth), Rosecea, and thread veins to name a few.

Face Treatments

Our face treatments are available to help with the daily weathering that our skin is subjected too.

Body Treatments

Our body treatment clinic can freeze stubborn fat pockets, strengthen the vaginal walls and even give you a bigger bum.

Aesthetics Deals in Essex, Southend-on-Sea

Special Offers & Packages

Cryo pads treatment Body aesthetics essex, southend

Valentine Offer Buy Six Sessions Get Six Sessions Free

CRYO PAD & SHOCKWAVE THERAPY £499

Fat loss - Remove stubborn Fat

hifu treatment essex southend on sea body aesthetics 1

Valentine Offer Buy One Get One Free

HIFU - FACE OR NECK £599

HIFU - FACE OR NECK TIGHTENS - FIRMS - LIFTS - DOUBLE CHIN

em body sculpt treatment essex southend on sea body aesthetics 1

Valentine Offer Buy Six Sessions Get Six Sessions Free

EM BODY SCULPTING +RF £599

EM BODY SCULPTING +RF TONES MUSCLE / BURN FAT / BUTT LIFT/ TIGHTENS SKIN

laser lipo treatment essex southend on sea body aesthetics 1

Valentine Offer Buy Six Sessions Get Six Sessions Free

LASER LIPO £599

LASER LIPO BURNS FAT - TIGHTENS SKIN - CELLULITE REDUCTION

hifu vaginal tightening treatment essex southend on sea body aesthetics 1

Valentine Offer Buy One Get One Free

CRYO FAT FREEZING £200

CRYO FAT FREEZING ELIMINATE STUBBORN FAT - POCKET FAT - FAT CELLS PERMANENTLY DESTROYED

hifu vaginal tightening treatment essex southend on sea body aesthetics 1

Valentine Offer Buy One Get One Free

HIFU VAGINAL TIGHTENING £599

HIFU VAGINAL TIGHTENING URINARY INCONTINENCE - STRENGHTENS PELVIC MUSCLE

Fat Freeze

Double Chin

EMS-Toning

Collagen Facial

Infrared Sauna in Essex, Southend-on-Sea

Arrange Your Consultation Today

If you require further information about any of our treatments, or availability of appointments, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone, email or simply by filling out the contact form.

Follow us on Facebook