Infrared Sauna

Our Infrared sauna creates the same infrared heat that is produced by the sun minus the harmful ultraviolet waves. The infrared sauna’s heat penetrates deep into the muscle and joints, meanwhile penetrating the skin to detoxify the body of built-up toxins by increasing the blood circulation and stimulating sweat glands.

While a traditional sauna will raise the air temperature inside, our infrared saunas use infrared light to heat the body directly, meaning that waves penetrate into the body for a deep heating action.The sauna only heats 20% of the air, leaving 80% of the heat available to heat your body.

In just 30 minutes you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated in the warmth of our infrared Sauna. Helping to reduce stress and release built up tension.

Infrared heat is effective in the treatment of sprains, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other muscular-skeletal ailments. Aches, stiffness and soreness is reduced or eliminated in some cases.

INFRARED SAUNA SOUTHEND ON SEA ESSEX BODY AESTHETICS 2

Treatment:

xxxx

No. of Sessions:

xxx

Procedure time:

xxx

Recovery time:

xxx

Pain scale:

xxx

Price range:

xxx

Benefits:

xxx

INFRARED SAUNA SOUTHEND ON SEA ESSEX BODY AESTHETICS 1

Inside our infrared sauna your heart rate will increase and blood vessels dilate leading to an increase in blood circulation and sweating, as if you have been exercising.

The sweat glands offer one of only a few mechanisms that the body has to eliminate toxins- therefore there are numerous health benefits.

Our sauna also promotes wellness and beauty, it helps with pain relief (regional and chronic), weight loss, improved energy, stress reduction, high blood pressure and it will also boost collagen levels to help towards a more youthful appearance.

Infrared saunas cause reactions, such as sweating and increased heart rate, similar to those experienced during exercise. They are also used for detoxification of the body, which can optimize the efficiency of the immune system.

Toxins in your body can accumulate in your skin and your liver.Sweating is one of the body’s natural ways to remove toxins. As a result, a detox helps avoid disease, prevent illness and improve general health and vitality.

The Benefits of a Far Infrared Sauna Session

  • It warms the body more efficiently at lower temperatures with warm and dry heat
  • Great if you can’t tolerate the excessive heat and humidity seen in traditional saunas.
  • The process heats the body from the core, therefore, it allows you to sweat up to 7 times more toxins than traditional saunas.
  • Infrared saunas can help with acne by purifying the skin and cleansing the pores and removing accumulated dirt, cosmetics, blackheads and dry skin cells.
  • Promoting the Feeling of Well-Being in the Body
  • Weight-loss & increased metabolism
  • Muscle pain relief
  • Boost immune system
  • Detoxification
  • Improves appearance of cellulite
  • Ease joint pain & stiffness
  • Stress and fatigue reduction
  • Improves skin

Discover Our Range of Laser Clinic Treatments

Select from the images below to find our more about the service we offer.

Four Simple Steps…

Discover how easy it is to find the right treatment for you:

1. Book your FREE consultation

Call or email us today.

2. Your consultation & patch test

Visit the clinic to find the best course of action.

3. Your First Treatment

We'll advise you on everything prior to the first treatment.

4. Your Course of Treatment

We'll support you with the length between each treatment.

Book Your Free Laser Clinic Consultation

Call us on 01702 346527

Email us at info@bodyaesthetics.co.uk

VISIT US:

36 Alexandra Street
Southend-on-Sea
SS1 1BU

If you require further information about any of our treatments, or availability of appointments, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone, email or simply by filling out the contact form.

    YOUR NAME (required)

    YOUR EMAIL (required)

    YOUR PHONE NUMBER

    MESSAGE